Monday, August 5, 2013

Rare Backpack!

Hey Jammers, Wolfs here! Any who, today's RIM is a Rare Backpack, sold on the second page of Jam Mart Furniture! 
Man, school is right around the corner (for me, at least), it seems like AJHQ is trying to rub it in my face! D: There's already a post about the backpack on the Daily Explorer, along with a post about the Adventures.
I have also found quite a few codes! (YAY!) 
I believe all of these codes work, if they don't please tell me!
Recently, I've been getting a lot of questions about the beta Arctic Hood, despite the fact I don't have one. Here's a picture of what a beta arctic hood looks like. 
It's often confused with this Arctic Hood.
The only difference it the little thing that goes over your eye is a different color. I believe Nebulastar, Snowyclaw, and Gingerpawz all have a Beta Arctic Hood...
That's all I know about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets