Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giant Pet Spider Plushie & More! ;)

Hey Jammers! :) So today's item is the Giant Pet Spider Plushie, sold in Summer Carnival!
The newest epic den is on the Daily Explorer. :D
Also, when looking through Jam Mart Clothing, I noticed yesterday's RIM was still in stores!? O.O
Recently, I managed to pull off the 'ocean animal on land' glitch, I went to the Dinner Party as a shark! How cool is that?
A fox, seal, two dolphins and two me's?! Whoa!

Hmm, it seems like someone left their cake and burgers unattended. And lastly, the other day I caught a scammer red-pawed! Her username is Lisalola12, she said she scammed my good friend Ladybugpink after trying to steal my fox's outfit! She even admitted she was a scammer! Here's a video I made of about her. 
Please report her! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets