Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tie-Dye Shirts Finally Arrive!

Hey Jammers! I know Imacutebunbunbunny didn't post yesterday's item but, come on, it was really easy to guess, it was the mini version of the Giant Pet Fox Plushie, and of course, it was sold in the Summer Carnival. 
And today's item is the long-awaited Tie-Dye Shirt! 
I honestly think it looks kinda creepy. O.o
Xxnovastar and Whatwhat550 told me how they'd already seen this item in Jamaa before it came out! And I recall seeing it on a trade list. It's like that with all the items in Jamaa since the shelves came out. O.O As of right now, there are no new posts on the Daily Explorer. But I spotted this odd glitch when trying to delete some of my older, unused animals.
Isn't odd how I can only recycle half of my animals? Well, anyway, that's all I have time for!
See you in Jamaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets