Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kangaroos and More! :)

Hey Jammers! Today's item is the Phantom Shirt, buy yours at Jam Mart Clothing!
A new awesome post on the DE!
Hmm... Where do I begin? Oh, well, the kangaroo's are finally here. I'm not sure if the gift cards have been released Worldwide but the kangaroos are not buyable in the Diamond Shop for 10 Diamonds, luckily I have just one Diamond over! :) 
Someone pointed this out to me, when you first buy a kangaroo, it looks kinda depressed when you-oh just look at this picture!
In addition, there's a new land, and the map has changed! 
Also, a good friend of mine, 5ugarheart sent me two very interesting glitches. The first one is of her in the Enchanted Hollow den sitting on a wall! 
The second is of when she was in her Parent Dashboard and well, this happened!
Whoa. O_O I also noticed that the old Animal Jam advertisement that was underneath the log on, has been replaced by the new Tunnel Town one!

It seems as if Whatwhat550's profile has gone crazy! I mean, it seems her main* wolf has stolen outfits from her (deleted) pink raccoon! 
And lastly, while looking through old photos, I realized something... Remember those little sparkles AJHQ put on the items that were selling in store? It seems as if they've removed them!

Strange... I wonder why AJHQ were to quick to change their minds...
See you in Jamaa!~

By the way, I probably will not be posting tomorrow, so if one of my authors could post for me, I would really appreciate it! :) But, if I do post tomorrow please do not double post (meaning making another post about what I just wrote!), thank you!
(Adbout, Pinkypuma18 if you don't make a post tomorrow I will remove you for the blog-the post doesn't have to be about Animal Jam, it can be about *anything*! If you cannot post please email me at Jamaatimes.contact@gmail.com!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets