Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm Back~

Hey Jammers, so I know I haven't posted for a few days but I was really busy, I mean, on the 26th I went to a water park and then the next day I was feeling sick but I had to clean the sinks and the bathroom and that night I had a sleepover-enough about me, let's skip to the updatin'!

Hmm... Today's the 29th and I last posted on the 25th... Alrighty, I'm ready to update! ^^ Well, the first item I missed was these cute little Owl Plushies available at the Summer Carnival for average prices. 
Huh... Isn't it odd how on these plashes it says Pet Owl Plushies but on all the other carnival plushies just say Giant* [type of animal] Plushie, weird, huh?  I wonder if AJHQ was thinking about Harry Potter's pet owl, Hedwig... Well, anyway the next item I missed was the Turquoise Necklace, sold in Epic Wonders (if you haven't already figured that out because of the pricing).
And lastly, yesterday's item was the Turquoise Bracelet!
Isn't it a little bit odd you can get a series of different color Turquoise necklaces and bracelets? Anyway, today's Rare Item Moday is really neat looking, it actually kinda reminds me of my ol' worn-out boots that I loved so much... Too bad I got rid of them, ladies and gentlefoxes give it up for the Rare Musketeer Boots! 
Yikes! Look at that price! 1,000 gems for a pair of boots! >.< What is Jamaa coming to? There's no new posts on the Daily Explorer, but here are some of the most resent ones: 


Here's a little glitch I found while shopping in Jamaa...
And take a closer look at the items, what are those arctic wolf badges doing up there?
See you in Jamaa~
I'm very disappointed with my authors, I left a little note at the bottom of my last post saying I probably wasn't going to post and still NONE of my authors post?! Well, I didn't make this blog to complain all day so I guess I should get going! >_< 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets