Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stack of Shelves! :)

Hey Jammers, I know I haven't in posted in 4 days? But I was pretty busy cleaning and I figured I needed a break, it is vacation isn't it? Sadly only one author posted (thank you, Imacutebunbunbunny!). :( But anyway, Monday's item was the Rare Baseball Cleats and yesterday's item was the Tiny Shelf. 

Anyway, today's item is the Stack of Shelves, buy yourself one at Jam Mart Furniture! :)
Quite a few posts on the Daily Explorer, click here to check them out! 
Oh, a look at this weird glitch, I know for a fact that is NOT Whatwhat550!
Plus, while I was jumping on the Coral Canyons bridge (is that its official name now?) I spotted this weird glitch when it comes to seals, Designer Skirts, and Raccoon Tails!
Crazy, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets