Thursday, August 1, 2013

Peridot Birthstone!

Hey guys, sorry for the super late post and not posting yesterday (or the day before that for that matter), but I've been really busy! Anyway,  these two items came out recently in the Summer Carnival, the Pet Monkeys!
And today's item is the Peridot Birthstone, sold in Epic Wonders for those who are born in August!
There's already a post about it on the Daily Explorer, too!
When I tried to open up the Epic Wonder's Furniture store catalog, the page withall the glowing crystal alpha statues opened up, and I'm not totally sure that's suppose to happen!

I also forgot to say anything about this little video on the 29th, but AJHQ uploaded this video on their Youtube Channel the day the kangaroos came out, I thought it was really neat. ^^
Anyway, here are all the most recent posts Daily Explorer:


 Also, you may have noticed (or not) I've added this little Skype button!
If you click it, I believe you can chat with me on Skype but I'm not sure if it works. If you notice it doesn't work please leave a comment or contact me. That's all for now Jammers!
See you in Jamaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets