Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sorry! DX

Hey Jammers, I couldn't find any new items yesterday so I did not post. I want to apologize for my mistake because there was a new item on sale! >_< The item was crystal Sir Gilbert statue in Epic Wonders, if you were wondering.
Today's item is the underwater top hat!
Two posts on the Daily Explorer.

AJHQ has also been sending out this message:
Also, if you noticed... I have changed my blogger name. 
I was having trouble with my Google+ but now, so I changed it into a blogger account. Oh, I have decided to center this text. 
That's all for today!
~See you in Jamaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets