Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sidebars?

Two new, NONMEMBER items today, the garden plot & tomatoes!

If you're not sure about buying these plants, you can check my den to watch their growth, etc. I'll try and put something on the sidebars, with the status of my neat plants. ^_^
Click a tomato and see what will happen! (It goes up to tomato heaven and a new one quicklyish, for plants, takes its spot!) There was also a new Jamaa Journal today, here are the pages.
Page 1/Front Page
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5/Last Page
Hmm, I was thinking, maybe I could add a little thing on the sidebars with the latest Jamaa Journal. Not too sure yet, another post on the Daily Explorer.
Thats all for today Jammers!
~See you in Jamaa~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets