Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh, Jamaa!

Hey Jammers, today, our new items is the four square court.


It's actually pretty big, hm, I know some people who would be pleased to play four square, too bad only one of them plays AJ.

A new post on the Daily Explorer, about clawsome Jammer art!
Some news in Jamaa, AJHQ is encouraging Jammers to sleep at Temple of Zios.
Not only that, they are randomly awarding Jammers with gems?!
Now, did you know the age when you're making a new animal goes all the way up to 100 years old?!
Weird, huh? I've also changed two of my animals, and made a little office in my Ol' Barn Den.


I have also Copyrighted this blog, hopefully everyone will respect that unlike some other people who copy and paste famous blogs. 
Scroll down to the bottom of this
page to see it!
Before you go, do you think a person is mean if they tell the truth? My buddy, W3213 (she gave me her arctic hood) says Whatwhat550 is a drama queen because of what WhatWhat said. Hmm... 

~See you in Jamaa~

Does anyone know what a Otterpop is?
Well, it's just a popsicle with a special name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets