Sunday, January 27, 2013

Witch Hat & More!

Hi! Today's first item is the Witch Hat from the Haunted Forest Party!
Isn't it neat? Our next item is a goalpost, available in Jam Mart Furniture!
In addition, AJHQ has posted about Liza's Contest Winners on the Daily Explorer.
Want to see all the contest winners?
Go to the Daily Explorer!
Credit to Snowyclaw for the images of the items, I couldn't go on Animal Jam so I had to copy her pictures, so I have no idea where the witch hats are sold, sorry! >.<
I hope to see you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets