Monday, January 28, 2013

Rare Cowboy Hat & Boring Suggestions!

Hello Jammers! (I know, I know, this post was late! But I have an explanation-I have tutoring on Mondays!) As you know, today is a Monday and of course, we have a Monday Rare.

Hm, this is a little pricy for a Monday Rare, I'm not just saying this because I'm broke! I believe this is today's only new item, but that doesn't mean I'm done with this post. I've been invited to be an author for a newly made Animal Jam blog, called the Animal Jam Magic, be sure to check it out!.. Well, I've been thinking, it's not the easiest thing posting every single day-alone. I need some, or an author. Maybe I'll try to make imacutebunbunbunny an author? I know she wants to be an author but we're having some "communication problems". Maybe I'll ask whatwhat550? If you want to be an author contact me at katniss.heiswe@gmail.com. (I still haven't made a blog email, so this will have to be the blog email-for now.) Next, I'm thinking about creating another "mini" blog for posting writing? I absolutely Erin Hunter's Warriors series so maybe and I've been making a fan "book" of SkyClan, and I really want to share it, get some tips, what not? And if you email me your writing (about whatever) I'll probably post about it.(About it? No, I'll probably post it.)As long as it's appropriate. Wow, I wrote quite a bit, but that's (luckily) come to an end.
I hope to see you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets