Saturday, January 26, 2013

Non member Footballs & More!

Hello everyone! So, I've been thinking.. I went and checked out some other Animal Jam blogs and I've decided to create a 'mini' blog about glitches & scamming, and maybe another one for imagination/predicting Jamaa's past/future? Well, today's first new item is the 'rare' top hat from the Leap Year party!
Like this item?
Buy one at Mt. Shiveer's Hat Shop, today only!
Our next item is not only unique, but non-member!
Are you a football fan?
Get one of me at Jam Mart Furniture!
Isn't wonderful? I hope AJ continues to release items like this one! Lastly, AJHQ sent out this message to Jammers..

That's it for now, see you in Jamaa!
~Wolfs

1 comment:

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets