Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Smack of Jellyfish!

Hello everyone! From now on, my Wednesday posts will be kinda late because I have math tutoring after school on Wednesdays. But let's get back to today's update! First let's get to glitches. Recently there are a lot of invisible Jammers in Jamaa, sadly I couldn't get any new screenshots of them so I'll have to use an old picture.
Whoa! Where did Little Shiverflower go?

Next glitch, I know this is a very common glitch, for it's happened to me a series of times-the mail glitch!
Many of you must be very familiar with this glitch but for those of you who've been lucky enough to have never strolled upon it, this glitch is when although it says you have new mail, you don't. I find this very annoying, and AJ still hasn't fixed it. Hmm, I think that's all the glitches for today.
Now for the actual update! So the first item is a ocean den item, meaning non member Jammers cannot buy this item. But for all the members this item is as unique as it gets! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome.. Smack of Jellyfish!
Why hello!
Do you wish to make your ocean den cooler with
a smack of jellyfish?
Buy me at the Sunken Treasures! 
Unfortunately this is the only new item for today, but with the Hatapalooza going on who knows when the next hat will come out/return? Speaking of the Hatapalooza, one of my friends and I were talking about how any hat could return! This made me think about all the hats that could return: Anemone head bow, fox hat, witch hats, pumpkin heads, and more! Back to the subject. There's two new posts on the 
Daily Explorer;yesterday (or the day before yesterday? I can't remember!) I missed another post on the Daily Explorer! Oh, well here all all the posts..
This is the post I missed.
Read it at the Daily Explorer,
but it says the same thing about the
Monday rare item as always.

Are you interested in Cosmo's hat contest?
Read up at the Daily Explorer!

You get double gems
when you play games that have the
"Gem x2" banner!
Read more about it at the Daily Explorer!
About the latest post (Double Gems), who is this screenshot from? Why are there only two icons at the top right corner? Is this an alpha account or did a Jammer send this image in? Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post because that's all! See you in Jamaa!
~Wolfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets