Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Golden Capes & More!

Hello! Before I get to the new posts ect. from point on I'm going to be editing this blog, so don't be surprised for one day my blog to be a total mess! In addition, I'm going to be go by Wolfs for now. Okay, now for the new items! The first new item is a Golden Royal Cape, pick your's up at Epic Wonders! 
Like this cape? Buy me at Epic Wonders!
Next, we have a new hat! The rare white phantom hat! Isn't this a neat item? 
Do you think I'm cool?
Get one of me in the Hat Shop located in
Sarepia Forest!
This item was originally from the Leap Years party, but I'm certainly glad it's back! Sadly, this is these are today's only new items. :( 
Mk, bye now!
~Wolfs 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thanks! No one ever reads my blog so it means a lot to see a comment like this!! :D
      ~Wolfs

      Delete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets