Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chicken Hats and Fire Pots!

Hello Jammers and others. So I've been thinking.. Should I change the background to a book/words? And should I start using the Times font? If I don't get any comments (like usual) I will just try these ideas out for a day and see if I like it. Okay, the new items! The first new item I found is a cool rare hat!
Think I'd make a neat item for your animal?
What are you waiting for!
Buy me at the Canyons Pathway Hat Shop!
The rare chicken hat from the Leap Year Party! Pick your's up at the hat shop in the Canyons Pathway! Next item is a popular returning den item, please welcome the Fire Pot!
Do you think your den would be a little more cozy
with me?
Buy me at the Jam Mart Furniture! 
I'm not sure when this item came out and where it was sold but isn't it wonderful it's back? Well, that's today's post! I hope I come across you in Jamaa!
~Wolfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets