Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Frozen Banner

Hey! Today we have a returning "rare" from last winter, the Froze Banner!
Want one for your den?
Get one at the Jam Mart Furniture!
Hm, what would really be great if they had a summer version of this, or I guess the Fantasy Banner counts as the summer version? I've missed a few Daily Explorer posts, here's the first one. A Birthstones post?
Care to read more?
Check this post out at the Daily Explorer!

I think this post is a little ridiculous, did we really need a post about the new birthstones? I advise you to see what AJHQ says about this on the Daily Explorer. Our next post I missed was the News Crew article.
Do you want to know more about this entry?
Go to the Daily Explorer!
If you actually read this, it seems a little like this Jammer repeated somethings, I can't seem to stop criticizing! >_< The second-to-last post I missed was the Rare Item Monday post.


 Lastly, the Epic Den post!


Wow! I've got to say this den is so unique! It's the perfect den for Halloween! Hm, I wonder who took this picture, I've never paied attention to this kind of thing.. But now it seems so strange! Maybe that penguin in the corner took this picture?
I wonder.. Well, that's it for today!
I hope to see you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets