Friday, January 25, 2013

More Glitches?

Hi, today I'm going to start off with a Best Dressed Glitch! Once I'd dressed up according to the theme, and it was time to vote this happened! 

Yikes!
Is that a mask? I hope not!
Hmm, this glitch is a very common one but it doesn't always turn out like this! Moving on to our next glitch! This I noticed when I was looking for new items and well, take a look! (below)

Look at the little brown area

Whatever happened to my shark tooth necklace, I know it's not normal because it's not the same with dolphin avatars. 
Wha..!? No brown spot!
  Well, today's last glitch is the uncommon horse avatar glitch!

If you have a bow, go ahead and put it on your horse and select the :play: action, watch carefully what happens! Finally, let's get to the new item! Today, our new item is a shoal of minnows!
Think we'd make good company in your
underwater den?
What are you waiting for!
Buy a set or two at the Sunken Treasures!
These little guys remind me of Finding Nemo! How adorable! No new hats for today but I think the glitches and this new item are fine enough. I hope to see you in Jamaa!
~Wolfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets