Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy MKL Day!

Hi Jammers and others, sorry for the late post but I had a sleep over with my friend last night! Today's rare item is a fancy top hat, which is available in the Jam Mart Clothing, pick up your's before it's gone! :) 
Sadly, this was the only new item I found, hopefully there will be more? Speaking of new items, I believe the New Years Party will end soon so be sure to get all the items you can! Recently AJ seems to be really glitchy, look at what I found in Sarepia Forest!
Floating Popcorn? Haha!

 This is it for today, folks see you in Jamaa!
Mk, bye now
~wolfs4evea
P.S. Are the raccoon hats just really popular or is Epic Wonders becoming a new hang out for some Jammers?

P.S.S. When I was in the flag shop, I noticed something weird!
What are those G's? A signal for gems? If they are, how come this is the only place they're so obvious? 
P.S.S.S. Happy Martin King Luther Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets