Thursday, August 15, 2013

Polls #1

Hey guys! So today, I removed the old polls and made new ones! :) 
Here are the old ones' results: 
Result: the current cursor will stay as it is.
Result: the current template (look) will stay as it is.
Result: I will add beta times, parties, & the items in store to the Past & Present of Jamma page. 
Result: I will probably have a party for 5000+ views. :) 
Result: It seems like most Jammers enjoy the Diamond Shop.

:) And here are the new polls:
For those of you who don't know, I have a second blog called Jamaa Times: Behind the Posts. Click here to check it out and see what it's all about. :) 
I've found that if I just make a ton of polls on one day, the next month I can't think of anything new to make a poll about! >.< 
And lastly...
A Wikiplayer is like a little thing you put on your blog and it plays music. Of course, if I added one of these it would be appropriate. ^^ Well, that's all for now Jammers~
~See you in Jamaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets