Friday, May 3, 2013

Video Updates

Hey Jammers! Wolfs is here... Um, I'd explain everything, but I already have-in this video!
You may be thinking, "Why can't you take screenshots on the PC's?" Well, first of all, I'm pretty sure my cousin won't thank me saving so many pictures, this is his work computer, and there's a weird thing going on whenever I save anything I can no longer find it! I've made a video to update you, take a look.
I guess that's what I'll do-until I get my Mac back or if I miss an update-make a video. ^^ I was also hoping to change the template/layout today, but because I have limited time, it'll have to wait. 
~See you in Jamaa~

I hope my authors will help me out on updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets