Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thank you, Julian.

Hey guys... Sorry I haven't been posting, but I'm not going to hide this. I've been broken recently. My buddies are ignoring me and starting to scam-I'm talking about those buddies who you buddy a long time ago, and you never forget each other and are always chatting, those buddies-and it hurts. I can't lie, they're changing, wanna know why?

Because of Julian2

His videos are causing them to scam because they want to be rare like him, and they don't talk to me, that's all they do! And when I try to talk with them they are always like "OMG! I love 'blah-blah-blah' and 'blah-blah-blah' about Julian!!! And I wanna be just like him! OMG, brb. I gotta get rare FAST!!!!" and then they leave me, even thought I literally just followed them and said hi. And you wanna know what they do? They scam. And ignore me.

Thanks Julian, thank you for pretty much ruining my buddies and AJ for me. I am so-very happy now. 
And no, I'm not a hater. Well, I hate him because of what he's doing to my buddies. But if he hadn't done that, I wouldn't hate him. I don't "hate" for no reason. Thanks for seeing from my side.  

6 comments:

  1. Ugh. I hate bullys. And I hate burgulars. And I hate theifs. And Jullian2 is like a burgular/thief on animal jam. >.<
    Im so sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could say that. But I don't agree. He's actually pretty nice, and sometimes he returns items... What really annoys me is how he gets upset if you send him a bad item, and how he brags... And stuff.. O.o
      ~Wolfs

      Delete
  2. I agree Julian is mean in a nice way. And that makes him more hatable cuz hes so hard to hate. >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a video about it and Julian has not responded(I made it a video response to two of his videos, but he did not approve of it-yet). He did say he went on vacation but he must've came back because he posted three new videos! I really am getting pissed. (Sorry, language! There's just no other real way for me to describe how I feel!)
      ~Wolfs >:|

      Delete
  3. You're breaking your own rules dude lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once got to talk to him, and he was a JERK. I was nm at the time too. And he did invent a type of scamming and another one. Wanna know what they are? FAST FLASH AND MAILTIME. Mailtime isn't much of a scam but he is taking people's items. How so you might wonder, he inspires people to say they are recording and they say " GIFT ME IM RECORDING " and they turn out to be just taking everything.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets