Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Egg Prize.

I don't know if you guys have gotten all the eggs or not but if you get all the eggs you get an egg nest. The eggs in the nest are always different, like they aren't always the same mix of eggs. There are big eggs, blue eggs, tall eggs, and other eggs. If you click on the eggs baby animals come out. Some of the things that come out are gophers, gators, phantoms, bunnies, birds, snakes, dogs, and I think that's about it. Well this was a short update bye guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting for me! :) Sorry I haven't been posting... I've been visiting family so it's kinda hard to post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets