Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Snowyclaw...?

Hiya Jammers! Today's item is all new, the salon chair!
>.< I wish I had more gems! There's also a new epic dens post on the Daily Explorer, congratulations Daredevil Gassybelle!
Also, there's been something odd about Snowyclaw, the famous blogger, when I logged on I looked her up and she was actually on! I went to her den in hopes of meeting her, but she wasn't there, so I traded her, trying to go to server, but this happened:
I suspected she was playing a game, but...
Then, I tried to play a game with her, still nothing good.
If she really was playing a game, she must've played it for more than
30 min!
Of course, when I said "OK" it didn't whisk me off to meet her. Since I don't have time to go over everything that happened while I was on, I'll make a video about it.
~See you in Jamaa~

1 comment:

  1. Hey that happened to me
    and come to my blog http://animaljamworks123.blogspot.co.uk/
    23sunal7

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets