Friday, December 28, 2012

My New Animal Jam Blog! (Post #1)

Hi, before you realize you clicked the wrong thing please stay and read! Thanks.
This is a new Animal Jam blog! My username is wolfs4evea, and I stated Animal Jam in 2011 and then quit, but rejoined in the end of 2011. 
                 About me :3 

  • I <3 (love) reading :)
  • My friend introduced Animal Jam to me 
  • I like cats somewhat better than dogs (sorry dogs!) 
  • I love Erin Hunter, and the Hunger Games trilogy 
  • I'm a horrible spell, and I'm kinda bad at English grammar >.< hence my AJ username lol
  • I <3 (LOVE) writing, I have so many ideas! 
  • Sometimes I have deep conversations in my head with myself O.O
  • Computer+Internet=EPIC TIME
  • Oh, I say glob a lot, and it's NOT from Cartoon Network's Adventure Time, it's what I used to say when I was younger. 

                  My Favorites :)
Colour: Olive Green or Navy Blue
Book: I dunno, too many good choices.. But I like the warriors books (Like it says above)
Animal: (check above) Cats 
Okay, I can't think up anything else to say.. If you want to contact me my (blog) email is katniss.heiswe@gmail.com; NO PERSONAL COMMENTS!
                  Mk, bye now :3


P.S. This is my first blog ever, well.. I was an old author of the Animal Jam CRAZY!! Holiday Spirit, but I never posted cuz for some reason it didn't let me post! o.o 
P.P.S. If you know blog really well please email me on how to make an EPIC blog! 

4 comments:

  1. cool hi i have an animal jam but i want membership could u give me a code plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. im ur sister plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets