Saturday, January 3, 2015

Where to contact me! :)

Hello to anyone looking at this blog!

I'm going to make this quick because I'm in a bit of a rush, and don't really have time to be making this (but I am anyway ^U^).

I just thought I would list some places to contact me. 



[Please note that I am not as active on my fandom IG as I am on my art IG, if you're going to contact me through Instagram, I'd suggest using my art one]

[I do try to post once a week on this blog, generally about subjects concerning AJ, I will occasionally vent on there.] 

That's pretty much all there is, I do have a Tumblr but I am yet to reveal that as I have not reblogged/posted a single thing (because I'm very shy). 

If you want to contact me through Animal Jam, my username is Wolfs4evea, and although I do tend to try and visit it five out of seven days in a week, I only usually play for up to an hour(more often less). 

My Skype username is Blueflamingwolf (embarrassing, I know), however, please note that if you're going to try to contact me on Skype that I would like to know why you're trying to contact me through Skype, your username(before you send the contact request), and who you are(as in AJ username, or something like that). 

That's I have for now!

~wolfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets