Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gumballs Are Back! Fman122 Sightings?

Hey there Jammmers. It's me Nebuladust/whatwhat550 or whatever you want to call me here. I know, Wolfs hasn't been posting very often on Jamaa times and I haven't been posting at all on any blogs, but I have an interesting article today. Well, ok not that interesting. Anyways, the Beta Gumball Machines are working! Usually, gumball machines give you gumballs but the beta gumball machine stopped working. If you clicked the little knob, nothing happens. Well, it turns out you don't click there, you click on the left under conrner of the knob. Of course, this is a bit confusing to explain with words, so some pictures will be listed down below showing you how to get it :) Also, soryr if this article made you fall asleep, im not that good with interesting facts or things but, I do have one thing.









 FMAN122 IS BACK.
Ok, this time is real. He is known as "New Jammer" and, "theboxwillhauntyou122". Jammers are saying, this is the REAL fman and not another troll. Since some of my buddies are in the Aldan server, I get glimpse pictures of Fman. So, if he's on and right next to you, lock your den and hide like a turtle. Or, for the brave ones, make a video and warn others.
Pictures of Fman122





Ok, well Bye Jammers ^_^. Yes I am just going to leave you hanging with fman because I am a potato.
:P

8 comments:

  1. I believe you, but fman is a non member, the last pic is a shot of a member, you sure its not coincidental?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno... when I type fman122 into my buddy search, nothing happens, just a grey tiger with a grey background... but when i type in fanm122 his pic shows up!
    The same Awesome Sunnybrave, the same colors and all! im guessing since hes a hacker, his fman122 got banned so he had to make fanm122... I DUNNO!! All I know is that hes back, so plz, BLOCK HIM!!! if u block him then he cant send u the jamagrams! My friend had a jamagram from him and it had numbers and a gift all over it, when u try to open the gift, aj glitches completely, logs u out, and doesnt let u back on til the next day or somethin. ~merp10361

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm .O. WAIT!! fman122 got MY FRIEND ON AJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD i love the picture when ur fox is looking at the gumballs! THAT SHOULD BE A FUNNY PIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found one his uername is HISBACKK REPORT HIM AND BLOCK HIM erm or her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should just all jammers to report him because that would make the moderator believe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fman122 is real and he has SEVERAL ACCOUNTS he's new one is NOBODYCANSTOPME

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets