Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tunnel Town is Here-Finally!

Click here to see the Full Jamaa Journal

Hello Jammers! Tunnel Town has finally arrived and I'm super excited, but before I get to that let's start off with the new item-the Wide Shelf!
No new posts on the Daily Explorer, but there is a new(ish) Jamaa Journal!
Huh, some of the pages seem familiar-Oh, wait! They were in last week's issue!

Speaking of the Jamaa Journal, you may have noticed I didn't post last week's issue on Past & Present of Jamaa Page, but don't worry, I'll put that up and this week's issue right after this! :)

 And lastly, I am going to try to put some advertisements up. I know this sounds cheap, but I am in real need of money! >_< Sorry, but most of it is for a better video editor & writing reasons, and the rest is for me to save up for myself. 


TTHQ (Tunnel Town HeadQuarters) has posted this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets