Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Please Read! :D

Hey Jammers! Wolfs here. Well, before I actually go into this, I'm sorry! I should've said something about this earlier, and I  was suppose to actually, I was going to upload a BETA Adventures Walkthrough video that had some important updates that actually said what I need to say now. Well... I'm on vacation.
I might get back on July 7th or July 13th (around then). Until  I get back I cannot update-so if you're an author please take this as a notice to update for me (thank you if you already are)!
 
Well that's all! :)
Thank you for understanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets