Monday, June 17, 2013

Pink Couches and Kangaroos!

Hey Jammers! I'm back from vacation! It was awesome! I'll write about it sometime on Behind the Posts
Any who, I'm glad I got back by today-the Monday rare is another den item! 
I think this is a wonderful shade of pink and I'm a little bit grateful the color isn't changeable! I mean, isn't it a little awkward when you have a blue pink sofa? 'HQ posted hasn't posted about this rare (yet)... Just as a side note, I buddied a kangaroo-yes a kangaroo! Look at this new animal! 
:) She's super nice and I'm glad I managed to get her to buddy me. Also, I was/am on the Epic Dens List! Wow!

And as of right now, I'm still up there! ^^ Lastly, I'm working on a new signature but because I'm lazy it might take some time before I'm finished! 

-Wolfs <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets