Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stuff!

Hey Jammers! Sorry I haven't posted for today-yet! My day was pretty much packed. :( I went to a sleepover right after posting yesterday, then I came home at 11AM I ate and slept. (I had only 6 hours of sleep.) When I woke up, I went on the computer and played AJ for a while. Afterwards, I had to go see  a movie with my family and their/our friends. When we came back it was 8, and I had to do my homework on the computer so I begged my mom to let me on it. Once I came on, I went on AJ & furiously did my homework. Once I was done* I posted some questions on Severus1's blog and started this post! Back to AJ- Today's item is the new Fruit Hat, buy yours in Bahari Bargains!
 Yesterday, I made a mistake while blogging...
Haha! I meant to display this picture: 
But yes, the Snow Leopard GC's are on sale, so be sure to pick one up now! ;) If you haven't noticed, I've added a watch to the sidebars! 
( This watch displays the time where I live, I think... ) 
^^ Now, I have a few things to ask, although these should go on my Behind the Posts blog, I'm too lazy to make a new posts there... Should I add a "More/Other Blogs" to my blog? 
It would go up there, where do you think it should be? (Between ______ and ______ or _____ and ______?) Before you go, I need to ask someone this. Should I read Hairy Potter? I read half way into the first book, but that was two years ago. What do you think? Thanks!
~See you in Jamaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets