Saturday, May 25, 2013

Missed Updates #2

Hey-a guys, something popped up at school and I was in shock from it, you can read about it at my Behind the Posts blog... I guess this is a missed updates post thingy. :L 
Okay, all the items that were sold in Jam Mart Clothing:
Items in Jam Mart Furniture: 
Bahari Bargains:
Jam Session:
 In the article above, the click here doesn't have a link!






Jamaa Journal: 



If you haven't noticed, AJHQ changed the gem price tag design.
I also came across this glitch-
I haven't found today's new item, yet... 

Anyway, there's something I needed to talk about-my authors.

Hello? You there? None of you post anymore-some of you haven't even posted! I need to go, I'll write more about this later...

~See you in Jamaa~

P.S. : Snowyclaw had this on her blog about the new Tunnel Town app! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets