Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Knock, knock! Who's there? No one but me...?

Hey Jammers! Today's item is in the Summer Carnival! 
AJHQ just sent on this message:
Well, I checked the Daily Explorer, and the article didn't really have an answer... 
Maybe I'll host a party to break it? Hmm... There was this post above it.
Over the course of the next 3 days, I will not be posting. I am not being lazy, actually I'm doing the exact opposite of that. I'm going to be having an overnight field trip (3 days, 2 nights) and I cannot post.  I was thinking maybe my authors could update/post for me? (I know 2 of them can't because they're also coming on this trip with me.) Recently, none of my authors have been post so I'm guessing I'll just hire an author. :L 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets