Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Perfect AJ Blog & Some Serious News...

Hey-a Jammers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was kinda busy... And I had to edit my other blog, Behind the Posts blog, check it out! I'll try and post some of my handwriting, why I created my blog, role playing info, or maybe some fan writing by myself! Also, if you noticed, I've changed the blog a little. I hope you like it, in addition, a Codes paged as been added, why exactly? Well, I'm trying to become that reach everything that would make this blog an Animal Jam Guide favorite.
Okay, now to get to updating! Yesterday's item was a clover necklace, available in Bahari Bargains.
Today's item is the returning clover balloon, buys your in Jam Mart Furniture.
Two new posts on the Daily Explorer, one about the BFF toys, the other about spring/lucky day.
 Did any of you Jammers notice the epic seasonal tree is blooming? Each one seems to be at a different pace...
There's also a strange happening with raccoons and raccoon hats!
Whoa! Is it levitating? O.O Oh, and before you go, I have something important you should all take notice of. I've been hacked, not on Animal Jam but on my Google+, so if I say anything rude, etc. it wasn't me! Thanks for understanding!
~See you in Jamaa~
Do you like this font? It bugs me...

1 comment:

  1. u roleplay right? what clan r u in? and what's ur status...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets