Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wigs!

Hi Jammers! I know, I didn't post yesterday (and Imacutebunbunbunny's post wasn't really an update), but I got in trouble on Friday and wasn't allowed to use any electronics(yea, I still get in trouble in such ways). I'm guessing yesterday's item was the curly hat & wig, which is available in Jam Mart Clothing.
 Wow, this item came back quick, I wonder why... Today we have the curly wig, also available in Jam Mart Clothing.
A birds of paradise on the Daily Explorer, along with another post about raccoons.

The raccoon posts has no details about when the raccoons are coming, but they'll probably be here by the next Jamaa Journal(next, next Thursday, I'm guessing). I highly doubt they'll be gift cards because with the first few GC's(gift cards) the animal was first sighted in Jamaa as an avid Jammer, not a Jamaa Journal update or a post on the Daily Explorer. That's all for today Jammers. ^_^
~See you in Jamaa~

1 comment:

  1. Hey wolfs4evea its me ladybugpink well i am trying to get a youtube account but its taking so long well can you help me? i would love it if you helped me yeah so

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets