Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lieutenant FunnyJammer?

Hi Jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was too er... I guess you could say busy. Any who, the pink wavy walls have been added to the series of pink items available in the Friendship Festival.
And here is the full catalog for the Friendship Festival, based on last year's party, I'm guessing there will be no more new items for the Friendship Festival.
Some new posts on the Daily Explorer.

Hold it! Lieutenant FunnyJammer? That's the same Jammer who was on the Safety Week - Keeping Items Safe post! I wonder...
Oh, right! I forgot to tell you this-you probably already know this by now-snow leopard cards are on sale!
Well, I believe this is all for today! ^_^
~I hope to see you in Jamaa~
PS~Anyone notice how the Epic Seasonal Tree keeps changing its form? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets