Friday, February 1, 2013

Gemstones & Letters

Hi Jammers! First we have this month's gemstone(sold in Epic Wonders).^_^ If you play games to get gems a lot-unlike me-you should probably have enough gems to buy this.


We now also have new Jam-a-Gram designs, check em' out! Do any of you know SnowyClaw, VisualEffects, TechBug2012, etc. Well, my buddies and I (Imacutebunbunbunny & whatwhat550) are planning on making a AJ Awards Show, in this show we will reward the most famous Jammers-but for reasons (Example: Best Blogger, Coolest Music Videos, etc.), but of course, we're not going to be picking the nominees, nor winners-you will! So leave comments! (NOTE:We are still planning, we may call it off at anytime.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, can you check out my blog? I'm not sure if this counts as advertising, but this is the blog address. Scooponanimaljam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm I know you from somewhere.... Oh! You were that author who NEVER posted on Safrio7's blog!! Why didn't you post? Did you make this blog so you wouldn't feel bad? -.-

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets