Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Old Fireworks? (Post #5)

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great time last year, and are looking forward to the next one! Let's start off, the wolf fireworks from July 4th.
Sorry I took such a horrible screenshot! :(
If you check the Daily Explorer you'll find a this week's Epic Den.
I didn't get a monthly member gift, so does that mean AJHQ is still deciding them? Or is mine just late? I heard rumors that they are an owl, but I haven't actually seen one. >.< Moving on, when I logged on it sent me to Coral Canyons I spotted a user tag without a animal!
 Whoa! What happened? And what was going on on the screen of this Jammer? Strange! Well, that's all for today.
Once again, happy new years! 
Mk, bye now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I see you want to comment! Well, there are some rules!
1. Your comment MUST be appropriate
2. No advertising!
3. Don't be a bully!
As long as you stay in these lines, your comment will be fine!
~Wolfs

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets